Skip to content
Sale Terms and Conditions of Business
- We guarantee that all items listed are of original manufacture to our best knowledge unless stated otherwise. All items will be described in a clear manner.
- Pricing currency is in Australian Dollars and listings offered for sale are current but can be subject to change without notice.
- For ordering and to reserve any item simply email us using the inquiry form on this website.
- Payment in A$ either by Australian Money Order, direct deposit to bank account, Australian Bank Cheque. International payments by International Money Order, International Cheques drawn on an Australian bank, EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer), no additional fees.
- When authorised, PayPal payments will incur a fee of 4.0% added to the total cost.
- Payments by credit card are unavailable at this time.
- Whilst cash is also accepted it is not recommended that cash is sent through the post/mail.
- All photographs on this website are our property and no reproductions are allowed without our express permission.
- The purchaser takes full and sole responsibility that all items purchased are not restricted and subsequently allowed to be imported into their country and Smith and Sons Arms & Militaria takes no responsibility for any confiscation/destruction of goods by their government authorities.
- If we believe that the sale is not in compliance of the law then we will not accept the sale and/or ship that item.